Saturday, August 29, 2009

RESTAURANTS: Pride of India

So me being Pakistani, I def wanted to get some desi ( indian / pakistani) food! I asked around st kitts and people recommended Pride of India. It is located in town on Port Zante on the second floor of one of the buildings. The food was surprisingly good. The owner was a young guy named Pardeep who owns one of two Pride of India's. I think he has one on st. Thomas too.. I definitely recommend this place to anyone of who comes to this Island.... I was beginning to get sick of fish fish fish. Anyways, the food was awesome, good naan... even though the place was abit pricey. One plus for muslims is that they have zabiha or halal chicken! btw i think there is another indian restaurant on the island but I heard this one is better. I couldnt find a pic onlune, but ill take one when i get a chance in the day time...  I went there for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment